I’ve noticed that most Americans who have no pride or sense of loyalty to the U.S are always the most pseudo-intellectual, uncultured, never-been-out of the country (or state for that matter) individuals.
Wake up. The United States of America is a very, very good nation to live in, and a lot of people in this world would still do anything to be a citizen here. Stop whining and look around you at all the problems you don’t have.
- justagirlwithamelody reblogged this from dnnyca and added:
- aminamitsunami likes this
- kathleenetc likes this
- melancholymoods likes this
- hannadear likes this
- weekendd-warriorr likes this
- glitterandwords said: i’ve always found it to be the exact opposite. i think many Americans are uncultured by no fault of their own, but simply because the school system doesn’t speak about other countries. many countries have grown past us. pride is good, ignorance isn’t
- smoothlyawkard reblogged this from dnnyca
- kemptopus said: I find the opposite. Usually those people seem to me to be the most patriotic.
- hovikstad likes this
- laureneatsyouu likes this
- getdamemo said: i think the reason there is a reason why people are so un-american though. we dont have so many problems because we cause so many unnecessary problems for everyone else. at least that’s how i see it.
- glitterandwords likes this
- frankmunstah reblogged this from dnnyca and added:
- rendezvouswithdeath reblogged this from dnnyca
- racheloolala likes this
- frankmunstah said: or look at the problems we have that countries don’t have.
- somnolencee likes this
- rainsexual likes this
- dashitall said: Yes.
- chroniclesofemily likes this
- toochie likes this
- dnnyca posted this